Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just some things:

I like lists. Here's one.

1. I leave Kiev in 5 days...

2. My last Italian roommate just left for Italy this morning, so I am lone in my apartment.

3. There is A LOT of food in my apartment right now.

4. I have less than 200 grivna left in my wallet ($25)

5. I cannot stop sneezing, coughing, or being late to Russian class at noon every day (so early!)

6. I stopped taking so many pictures because I'm getting lazy, sorry!

7. Today I am (hopefully) going to the last soccer game of the year today (which I thought was against Great Britain, but is actually against Tel-Aviv. Why did I think Maccabi was british? Don't ask.)

8. I found bacon in my fridge! And it's not old!

9. I made Draniki for Barbara the other day, and they were delicious even though I added too much salt.

10. There is no money left on my phone but I hate to add more when I'm just going to leave in 5 days...

11. There is still no snow in Kiev

12. I have exactly one class left with each of my students. I love them all.

13. I may try to go on a tour of a chocolate factory before I leave... We'll see.

14. Didn't want to end with a list of 13. I'll give a more substantial update later!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment